Thank you for your interest in joining CREW Nashville!
CREW Network is more than 11,000 members strong across the U.S., Canada and United Kingdom. CREW Nashville is a “new” chapter of CREW Network, but the organization is not new to Nashville. As we transition from WCRE Nashville to CREW Nashville (as of February 2019), we continue on our mission to further enhance the role of women in commercial real estate and their leadership contribution to the growth and future of Nashville.
CREW Nashville is excited to have affiliated with CREW Network, a dynamic business network with the same mission, who is ready and eager to assist with the growth of CREW in the Nashville market. By joining CREW Nashville and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discount pricing on events and invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Access to other commercial real estate professionals in your market with whom you may not have existing connections.
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, ACRE and ICSC
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers
- Eligibility for Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions (All members are welcome, encouraged, and needed to grow the chapter and ensure its success. These positions also provide a higher level of networking opportunities.)
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, which includes member and speakers directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum for connecting with more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
Every member of CREW contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of our global organization.
Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
- Full: Full time professional with 5+ years' experience in a QFCRE
- Associate: Same as above, with <5 years'
- Affiliate: Full time professional who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE
- Civic: Full time employee in the CRE sector, working for a government or public agency, or a non-profit.
- Student: Full time undergraduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE
To be considered for membership with CREW Nashville, complete the online membership application (requires a $25 non-refundable application fee) which will be presented to the Executive Committee at their monthly meeting.
If approved, CREW Network will create your member record and send you an email with instructions to access / pay your dues invoice and complete your member profile.
2020 annual dues are $360 (or $270 if joining after July 1) for Full, Associate and Affiliate members, or $195 for Student members.
Dues are based on a calendar year term; all memberships expire on December 31. Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Annual dues do not include CREW event registration fees. Event fees are to be paid at the time of registration and will vary depending on the speaker(s) and location.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact a Board Member for more information.