Assistant Board of Directors with administrative duties as assigned by the current President and Board.
- Login and password information: Keep login and password information for all CREW Nashville accounts; ensures that passwords are current and any online accounts are current.
- Schedule and facilitate virtual (i.e., Zoom, etc.) meetings and webinars
- Coordinate, as necessary, registration links for CREW Network
- Maintain RSVPs for CREW Nashville events: Administrator will compile RVSPs for CREW Nashville events. A third-party vendor may be utilize to facilitate the collection or RSVPs and acceptance of payments.
- Prepare name tags for events
- Work with Members Services & CREW Network to ensure that membership database is kept current and accurate.
- Maintain database including email address of pertinent real estate professionals to receive notices of open meetings and special events.
- Maintain spreadsheet of committee accomplishments
- Prepare and file the annual report as required by the Secretary of State of Tennessee, submit for approval and signature by President
- Record storage: Work with board and committees to ensure accurate records of each event/committee are loaded to CREW electronic filing system for historical reference.
- Ensure corporate records are accurate and saved on CREW electronic filing system (Chapter bylaws, charter, rules and regulations, 501(c)6 status, minutes of meetings, insurance policies
- Act as liaison for committees and CREW Network for website, insurance certificates, and any special insurance required for various events, etc.
- Work with Communications Director and CREW Network to ensure website is up-to-date with content, and most accurate information to keep membership informed of upcoming meetings, events, and information
- Send out membership and other databases, through email (as deemed appropriate) all promotional material, newsletters, announcements, surveys, etc. provided by Communications or such other committees upon approval from current President or President-Elect in absence of President.
- Send out ballots as provided by nominating committee annually and in accordance of bylaws of CREW Nashville
- Check PO Box and organization emails on a routine basis and report to appropriate board members
- Attend any CREW Network training as approved by current President and/or board applicable to administrative duties.
Please respond HERE
with resume and contact information.